It's the best holiday of the year, today, and Infocult wishes you all uncanny, disturbing, exhilarating best.
Some bits for your monsters to consume:
- A list of great horror movies from Martin Scorcese
- Wal-mart and Cosco now selling coffins
- Dacre Stoker's Dracula sequel has shambled forth
- The Canadian human foot plague continues
- more as the day proceeds.
Meanwhile, here at Blair Witch North, we're watching horror movies all day. So far: Bubbahotep, some episodes of Supernatural, and Horror Express.
More bits as the day staggers onwards.